Sunday, June 12, 2011

California Vacation June 2011, Day 6

Knotts Berry Farm Day

Knotts Berry Farm is a theme park like Six Flags. I know, I know. Knotts Berry Farm is the first theme park in the United States. Six Flags is a copy-cat. For a Texan, the best description I have is that it's a lot like Six Flags. No offense intended to my California relatives who claim the original.

TJ rode a roller coaster with me. Where are my legs? Scrunched up in a very uncomfortable fashion. The bar came down and hurt my sunburn, but I rode. Twice. First with Paul, then with TJ. Coker was supposed to ride with TJ, but he was over the max height limit. Remember my legs?
The lines were much shorter and we rode more rides than at Disney. Paul got his face painted. The train robber called him Tommy Lee. Coker had to explain to me that he was referencing Two Face. Scary, isn't he?
There's an old west town, and I wanted a picture in front of the drug store. I wore my jacket all day. I only got a little warm once, and when I removed my jacket, I decided to put it back on when I got to the shade. It was 102 here in Texas today. Sigh!

No comments: