I packed toys for entertainment, but Diane, Art and Helen's daughter, had presents! She really did a great job picking them out. The boys are still playing with them. She and her husband couldn't make it because it was a workday. We missed them!
Friday, June 10, 2011
California Vacation June 2011, Day 3
Did I mention that two of the bedrooms have a view of the beach? This is what I saw when I woke up each morning. Every night, I was lulled to sleep by the sound of the surf. I don't really require much lulling, but it was pleasantly superfluous.
We hung out, then went to lunch at Aunt Helen and Uncle Art's house. Again, I didn't think to bring out the camera there. Here we are, ready to go.

It was great to see Coker's great aunt and great uncle. I forgot to mention that before. Helen is Coker's great aunt on his dad's side. She's lovely and we enjoyed visiting with both of them.
We came back to the beach and played. Our yellow beach house is behind Coker in the shot below. Coker and Paul are racing. You'll notice Coker is not in swim shorts. The water was COLD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment