Paul has a crush on a little girl from church. On Sunday, we ate lunch at restaurant with several families and Paul ate at the kids’ table. After lunch, all he could talk about was Maddie. He wrote her a “letter” which had a flower drawn on it and “PauL TJ” written with a capital L and a backwards J. Coker helped Paul address an envelope and we could not do anything else before we mailed the letter.
Everyday, Paul asks if we can see Maddie. At lunch, he asks if we can eat with Maddie. Thank goodness she was at church tonight and Paul got to talk to her at the snow cone social. Did I mention she’s 8? Paul, like his grandfather and great-grandfather, likes the older ladies. Maddie’s dad called her a cougar. I think she’s a pretty little girl who is very sweet to my little boy.
2 comments:
I talked to Paul about Maddie. This is what he told me: "I like her because she bees nice to me." Listen up, girls, nice matters!
Excruciatingly cute that Paul!
Post a Comment