Sunday, March 15, 2009

My mom, by Paul (4) and TJ (2)…

This is an interview many of my Facebook friends have conducted with their children.
1.What is something mom always says to you?
P: I don’t know
T: Puppy, bath

2. What makes mom happy?
P: flowers
T: candy

3. What makes mom sad?
P: dead flowers
T: cry

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
P: when I get in her bed
T: candy

5. What was your mom like as a child?
P: A baby girl
T: baby

6. How old is your mom?
P: 34
T: 4

7. How tall is your mom?
P: 30 feet tall
T: mom big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
P: stay in the bed
T: candy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
P: boog (as in booger = blowing the nose)
T: poopy

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
P: I don’t know; ask dad
T: poopy (I think we’re stuck on this answer)

11. What is your mom really good at?
P: taking a shower
T: cookie

12. What is your mom not very good at?
P: golf (true)
T: ride a bike

13. What does your mom do for a job?
P: golf (???)
T: dad is working

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
P: rice crispies (not really)
T: foood (with an eyebrow lift)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
P: talking to dad
T: (he’s too busy talking to his truck to answer)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
P: Hannah Montana
T: TJ

17. What do you and your mom do together?
P: go to the toy store
T: candy (Coker gave him a Starburst)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
P: brown hair
T: I have candy

19. How are you and your mom different?
P: mom has more hair
T: (no answer)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
P: books
T: I want oranges mama

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
P: he’s her wife
T: (no answer)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
P: the waterpark
T: mumbles

2 comments:

Alecia said...

I like that you'll be famous for poopy. That's a great aspiration...

Meredith R said...

I think I'd rather remain an unknown.