Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zoo Day

We met some friends at the zoo today. The little guys are looking at the monkeys and the big guys are acting like monkeys.Here, everyone is checking out the Pumbas. What are they called? Warthogs? Well, I have a picture of each of the two of them at Paul's insistence. I had to take a picture of one playing with a ball and the other sniffing. Paul examined each picture on my camera to make sure it was just what he wanted. This is "Digger" the armadillo. I've never seen one so close up in 3-D. I've never really looked at a flat one, either. That's too yucky. I kept thinking that many of my neighbors would not have fond feelings for "Digger." TJ really liked him and petted him for a long time. We washed hands carefully.
TJ is a true animal lover. Here he is watching the huge snapping turtle walk around under water while Paul climbs on everything he can find. We had fun and promised to return soon, but not tomorrow or the next tomorrow or the next tomorrow...(if you know Paul you know where this is going.)

1 comment:

Amina said...

So, where are the pictures of the warthogs?