Today is Paul's birthday. He thought his party would be today. I guess I forgot that "your party is on the Saturday after your birthday" doesn't mean much to a four-year-old. He's been counting down the days until his birthday and was a little disappointed that we weren't going to the bounce house with all of his friends today. We did have a very nice evening with my parents and Paul got to open his gifts from us. Now he thinks he's turning 5 on Saturday. Coker and I can't convince him otherwise. Oh well!

Like the pirate cake? Paul did!

Paul got a Wall-E movie theater book from Amina, and he will get a bond from Papaw. He received pop-up books, legos and some Star Wars action figures from Coker, TJ and me.

The guys set up lego shop in the office and spent FOREVER working on putting them together correctly. I had to sit down and finish up for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment