Coker did a dance when Paul presented the missing remote.
Paul and TJ have been playing very well together. I did not detect any torture today, though they did annoy one another at different times.
Paul's friend got a new puppy, and Paul cried big tears because he wants a puppy so badly and doesn't understand how his friend has two and he has none. We'll see if he remembers the puppy tomorrow. In two weeks, he'll probably mention it out of nowhere.
TJ's still a good helper. He took a snack and a drink to Paul.
My camera's broken. I came into the room to find TJ playing with it and now every picture I take is the night sky without the stars and moon.
There's playdoh on my floor.
I kissed and made 4 bumps better today.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good day. I think you could say, "Good night, John Boy."
Post a Comment