Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pine Cove Spring 2014

Paul and I went to Pine Cove for mother-son weekend.  A few of Paul's friends and their mothers shared our cabin.

I took most of my pictures during free time on Saturday.  

Paul fished with leftover sausage from breakfast.

He and his buddies shot BB guns and bows and arrows.

I got in a picture with him after archery.

 Paul and his friend, Reese pose with the bows

The boys are dressed for Pitch Black Attack, during which we find our way around camp in the dark.

There are great swings

Paul sticks his tongue out again as we prepare for a horse ride.

 Paul on horseback.  He rode Alma Mae, and I rode Pittsburg.

The boys are ready for PBA.

The Gauntlet










We played Minute to Win It.  Paul beat me, but only because our game involved making a mess.  He pulled all the tissues out before I did.

No comments: