I'm not sure how this happened. I never "win" drawings or any game of chance, but I entered Paul and TJ for the chance to be Dr Pepper Honorary Ball kids at a Dallas Mavericks game. That's it: Paul and TJ won!
We entered at the Media Entrance, where the boys were given polo shirts to wear and we were ushered to the floor. The boys sat on the bench for a little while.
Coker and I got to walk around and take pictures.
Then the boys got to shoot some baskets.
 |
| Paul shakes hands with Jae Crowder, and TJ with Dirk Nowitzki |
The Mavericks came out to warm up, and the boys got high-fives.
Paul and TJ were on the jumbo-tron!
They watched warm-ups.
 |
| The boys on the bench behind Bernard James |
 |
Shane Larkin and Dirk Nowitzki
I think Coker's trying out some of the German he tried to learn to get Dirk's attention. |
 |
| Samuel Dalembert sat down for a chat |
 |
| Mavs Man |
 |
| Coach Carlisle, Samuel Dalembert, Vince Carter's back |
They high-fived again before the game.
 |
| They high-fived Mark Cuban on the way to our seats |
Then, we got free seats behind the goal. TJ asked if that was it. Yep, sorry - that was it.
3 comments:
I think I see some posters for the boys rooms and all over upstairs.
Thanks for at least one picture of you in the mix.
What an awesome experience for you all! How fun!
Post a Comment