Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Think I'm a Bunny!

There's a song on Kids Place Live that gets that line stuck in my head. "I think I'm a bunny. I think I'm a bunny. I think I'm a bunny!" How's this for a bunny?

Meet "Bugs." Original, I know. Coker and I proposed every interesting name we could imagine, but the only name TJ would consider besides "Larry" (which was the one name Paul vetoed) was "Bugs."
Luckily, Bugs is pretty relaxed. Our "bunny whisperer" neighbor thinks she's a girl, but it's really too soon to tell. She tolerates the boys' attention pretty well.She's not too afraid of Libby, Amina's dog. Bugs doesn't stay out of her cage long with Libby here.
Tonight, Libby thought she had Bugs cornered, but Bugs snuck out between Libby's legs and hopped around behind her while Libby watched the corner where Bugs had disappeared behind a bag of bunny bedding. Sneaky rabbit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bugs is a beautiful bunny. Lucky boys!