Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day 2011

We've been iced in for four days. Today it snowed a pretty snow with big, fluffy flakes. Here's the back yard at about 8:00 as I made pancakes.
The boys had different takes on the snow. TJ liked the idea of playing in the snow, but quickly got cold and wet. I know; he needs to zip up his coat. He had just climbed out of the neighbor's car in this shot.
Paul couldn't get enough of the snow and making snowballs. He had to be lured in with the promise of hot chocolate.
Our house covered in snow; not as unusual as I would have thought. This happened last year and the year before, too. (I have tried to zip up TJ's coat by now, but managed to mess up the zipper. Poor little boy!)
Feb 12, 2010Dec 24, 2009 (Same coats! Look how big the yellow one is on TJ here.)I know it snowed in 2007; it snowed the day TJ was born. I can't remember about 2008 and I have no pictorial proof.

No comments: