Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TJ: Paul's Prodigy Student

TJ made up a Christmas song this morning, then asked me to sing it. I tried, but it was really long and by the end, I really didn't remember how it had started. There was something about a guy wanting to put up his Christmas lights and bumping his head. He was disappointed with me, but when I asked him to teach it to me, he had to admit he couldn't remember it either.

He started on a new song and we decided to write it down this time. Part way through, TJ wanted me to write our names on it. I guess I was too slow, so he took the pencil and said he would do it. He wrote the following (I wrote the TJ above mom):
I asked him how he knew how to write my "name." He said he'd watched Paul write it.

No comments: