Monday, November 29, 2010

Paul is the Best!

I'm in the wrong season. Instead of pulling out Christmas decorations and decking the halls, I've decided to go through closets and toy chests to organize and (secretly) get rid of a few things. The boys will ask, "where are you taking that?" I provide a vague answer about just moving it to another room or rearranging. They'll forget about the Sonic tot toys and McDonald's talking plastic Chipmunks soon enough.

I pulled some photo albums down from the top shelves of TJ's closet and looked through a few pictures. I took a picture of me from my senior year in high school to Paul and asked, "Who do you think this is?"

He barely glanced at it and said, "That's you mom." I asked how he knew and he said, "It looks just like you. Look in the mirror."

I love that boy.

No comments: