TJ splashed in 6 inches of water, while I stood in about 4 feet of water in the pool. He decided to plunge into the water beside me, fearless. I looked at his head underwater and saw him struggling. I grabbed him up out of the water and he admonished me, "Mom, why did you do that?"
"I didn't want you to drown. What were you doing?"
"I was swimming underwater."
3 comments:
I like TJ's hair in the picture where he is eating a peach. In the other pictures, they both look - well - peeled. I suppose peeled is good for the Texas summer.
Mom? Is that you? Are you agreeing with me anonymously to avoid siding with me against Coker?
Now you're making me admit I couldn't remember my gmail password, so I just chose anonymous so I could express my preference for the more boyish haircut. They still boys - they're not supposed to be manly yet.
Post a Comment