Well, TJ did catch a couple of catnaps, like here during our family worship service. He bowed his head for prayer, but didn't raise it until the service was over. That may have happened to me before, but never in service, of course! Casey lead a fun children's service before TJ dozed off. He wanted to sit with her after she finished.
Paul shares his artwork with Shannon, who is also an impressive artist. You should see the eyes and hands she can draw!
Here are my mom and her sister, Maeda. I wish I'd pulled out the camera more often this weekend. We certainly saw much more beautiful backdrops than these video games and there were better picture opportunities. Alas!
The visiting, the boat ride to and on the lake, the meals, the family worship service (complete with bulletins) and learning a little more about some of the people I love made for a wonderful time. Thanks and love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment