Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today's Sweet and Funny Memories

TJ:
"It's not diaper-rhea!"

When I asked TJ to give 80-something-year-old Mrs. B a hug goodbye today, he ran up, gave her a big hug, put his hands on her cheeks and gave her a big kiss. She was so happy, she had tears in her eyes.

When I picked TJ up from class, he yelled, "mama" and ran fast to grab me around the legs.

Paul:
"Nana has whale water in her pool." I clarified that it is whale like a fish, not well like a hole in the ground.

At breakfast, "Did a mouse really eat TJ's cookies?" Coker told the boys an elaborate "story" about a mouse eating TJ's cookies, even though I ate them. This was at least two months ago. He's still thinking about that mouse.

Paul gave me lots of hugs and even a kiss today - just because.

1 comment:

Amina said...

Paul and TJ are the best grandsons I could ever hope for. Very dfferent, but both wonderful.