We stayed at the Grand Hyatt. Here we are ready to see monuments and memorials.
It was HOT on the Big B Bus.
TJ loved the bus. Did I mention I was hot?
In front of some Washington building.
In back of some other Washington building.
They were good sports for pictures.
Lunch. Can you see the Washington Monument over Coker's right shoulder? No?
Washington Monument
Lincoln Memorial from the Washington Monument
A helicopter landed on the White House lawn while we were on the National Mall. (Paul kept asking if there was a Dick's Sporting Goods at the Mall.)
WWII
Prepared to run up the steps at Lincoln
Prepared to walk up the steps at Lincoln
Lincoln
Some guy walked in front of my shot
I guess I'll get his face
TJ and I went to the Natural History Museum
We had dinner at Carmine's with Cody and Mariela. TJ finally got some ice cream!
That night, TJ fell out of bed on his head without waking. Paul reported the problem immediately, but only because TJ took the covers with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment