Monday, January 19, 2015

Fort Worth Stock Show

We visited the Fort Worth Stock Show Sunday after church.  The boys whined that they didn't want to go.  Once TJ learned that there would be food, he was happy to go along.  Paul took a little more convincing since it was likely none of his friends would be there.  Verdict: we all had fun!

Paul and TJ went through the Fun House.
 
We saw lots of lovely animals, though we never found the pig barn.  TJ seemed to bond with this cow. He named it Mary.  I didn't take more animal pictures because I have this thing about not taking pictures without a loved one in them.  The animals and landscapes are beautiful and awe-inspiring in person, but when I get home, I wind up tossing the pictures.


Paul and I rode the swings.  Do you see me?  Yes?  Yes, I'm the one wearing boots with my ankles crossed.  Haha!


Waiting for the boys' ride to start, Coker and I took a selfie.  With the sun behind us.  He shaved his beard this morning.  Bye, beard.


It may surprise you to know, but these are the faces of two boys loving this ride.  Coker and I worried that TJ would vomit or refuse to ever ride another ride ever again.  He loved it.  I could not tell by his face.  Paul did too, but to a lesser extent.


We finally thought to get a group picture on the way out.  Yep, there's the ticket booth and the street in the background.  We didn't stay for the rodeo, but maybe we'll make it back.


No comments: