For someone who is supposed to be watching the boys' behavior for Santa, Jangle has created a lot of mischief in our house. Well, he's been pretty good so far THIS year.
So, he showed up in the car, ready to ride to school on December 1.
He got caught with his head and hands in the chocolate chip bag.
The Lego guys captured Jangle and taped him up. I guess they fell asleep, because he got away the next night.
Jangle tangled with the tooth fairy and managed to get Paul $5 for his tooth, but wound up tied in floss.
He played some one-person (or one-elf) Scrabble. The boys liked the letters on his block.
Jangle appears to have ridden down the stairs in a roll of TP.
What's next?

1 comment:
I don't understand how Jangle can get into so much mischief and no one hears a thing. How does he get up the stairs, up on the dining room table, in the car????? It's magic I guess.
Post a Comment