Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paul: Writing/Artwork

I can't keep every piece of paper, but I love to read Paul's writing, so this is my plan to keep it forever. 

Hi my name is Paul, I am 8 years old.  The people in my family are Mom, Dad, and TJ.  They let me do fun things with them.  We like to go to the movies together.
I was born in Fort Worth Texas on September 15th 2004.  Since I am 8 years old I'm in 2nd grade.  My 2nd grade year has been great.  I never really get in trouble.
Like I said the people in my family are Mom, Dad and TJ. (And of corse me)

(Back of Chapter 1 My Family)
We like to go out to eat and we like to go to the movies.  We see lots of funny movies and go to fast food restrants.  But my very favorit thing to do is to go to Abalene with them and see the rest of my family.



Mother
My mom makes me think of suger.  Suger makes me think of cookies.  Cookies make me think of chocolate.  Chocolate makes me think go roses.  Roses make me think go Love.  Love makes me think of YOU MOM!

Mom
Awesome, nice
shoping, cooking, cleaning
really nice to me
nice mom
from Paul

Nah time
Before you here this long story you must know wear they live and what they are.  Once upon a time there was a baby nah.  He was a good awesome nah.  He got older and funnier…He grew up as president Nah.  There are 3 colors in Nah. He was still very funny.  He had two pets Bob and Narf.  One day in his speech he said he would make new paper…and that's just

Weekend News
It was Mother's day! I went swimming. We had to eat soup.  We also had 3 salads (salad and salad and salad) I went swimming 3 times.  The 1st time I just went swimming, the 2nd time Dad threw me in, and the 3rd was just like the 1st. Mom got lots of chocolate that almost gone because of me.  well…that's all of my…WEEKEND NEWS!




























No comments: