Sunday, December 2, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

After hearing friends talk about their elves and seeing all the cute things elves get into on Pintrest, I decided to request an elf for the Roswell shelf.  He arrived November 29 and here are the things he's done so far...
The first morning, he decided to play on the train.  Coker did not know the rules and touched him when he fell, but it did not seem to affect his magic.

I think he's a little like Paul, who also loves his own reflection.  At least he seems to like animals, too.

I've seen pictures of other elves doing this.  I guess he really misses the snow!  I hope he's a cleaning elf.

Both boys have been excited to find "Jangle" every morning.  I'm glad we got our own elf this year.

2 comments:

Amina said...

Reminds me of the elf that lived in your room for a while one year.

Meredith R said...

I had the same thought! We didn't know we had a real elf!