Sunday, September 9, 2012

Soccer Weekend

I call it "soccer weekend" because we had 4 soccer games: 1 for each boy on both Saturday and Sunday.  It was also a birthday party weekend: there were 4 of those.  Coker and I went to a "Happy 40th party" on Friday.  TJ's soccer teammate had a 5th party Saturday afternoon, a neighbor had a 10th party Saturday night, and another neighbor had an 8th party on Sunday afternoon.  Whew!  

I managed to get some soccer pictures today.  My batteries ran out at the first games and I couldn't find my camera for yesterday's games (it was in my car)!  But today I triumphed, as did both the 6U Stingrays and the 8U Xtreme.

TJ smiles and talks all through his games.  Here he is doing both.




Paul is a much more serious player.  Here he's playing right forward (offense).  His favorite position is goalie, and the coach from the opposing team Saturday told our coach he's really good.  He prevented several goals on Saturday.  He usually plays fullback (defense), but coach likes to mix things up and give his players a chance to play multiple positions.  He didn't score, but got close a couple times.



 Just running.  Doesn't he look good?


1 comment:

Amina said...

Great pictures. They are busy sons of busy parents.