We have a pet rabbit, Bugs. She's very tame and friendly. She loves Libby and Libby is very well-behaved around Bugs. She's old, so I'm not worried about her chasing our young and spry Bugs and I haven't seen her act aggressively toward the little rabbit.
Bugs came out of her cage to play last night and decided Libby should play. Libby had run after balls all afternoon and did not want to play. Bugs hopped around her and tried to hop up on Libby's back. Libby got up from the rug near me and moved into the living room with Coker. After a while, Coker called me to come get the rabbit. She wouldn't leave Libby alone, and when she tried to burrow under the dog, poor Libby got up and moved into the bedroom.
Unfortunately, I did not get my camera out in time to get pictures. I'll try today. So far, I've seen Libby walking around with bugs hopping under her feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment