Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Proud of Paul

Well, I'm always proud of Paul. Tonight his teacher called. She may have been calling all of her students' parents, but she said some really nice things about Paul. He is "a teacher's dream." He raises his hand and participates in class.

When I picked him up today, he had a prize from the prize box. He said he was the first to be quiet when Mrs. Fielder asked and she was so pleased with him that he got to choose a prize.

I told him I'm proud of him for being such a good student. He seemed pretty proud of himself. Before he went to sleep, he smiled and said, "I'm a good student." He is. Love that boy.

Additionally, Mrs. Fielder has found the way to my heart. If you like my child, I can't help but like you.

No comments: