Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Wish List

TJ's birthday is coming, so I'm in planning mode. One of my considerations is a gift for the birthday boy. If you ask Paul what he wants, he has a very specific list of things he's seen at the store or on TV or at a friend's house. TJ's list is a little different.

He requests:
  • a ball "like this one (a bouncy ball)" but black
  • a brown monkey with an orange face and blue eyes
  • a ball "like this one (a basketball)" but black
  • a brown bucket with motors and marbles and krispens (no, I don't know what a krispen is)
  • a small rocking chair
  • a little kitchen
  • a new shield
He also has ideas for the cake. He wants a dinosaur cake with butterflies for the moms. Will do. I've ordered it from Tammi Luckey, who does amazing cakes like the one she did for his second birthday. I'll take pictures.

No comments: