Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paul's 6th Birthday Party

Paul wanted a big party at a bounce house. OK, he really wanted a party at Chuck E. Cheese, but I can't deal with CEC on a Saturday. I talked him into a bounce house instead. We went to Jump for Fun in Southlake and had a great turnout. Paul loved his party with so many friends this year.Emily and Makayla, two of Paul's friends from YCW
He's a little worn after playing with Blake and Grant
Air hockey with the boys
I don't think everyone made it in this shot
Blowing out the candles
Dillon, TJ, Gavin, Tucker, Parker, Ryan, Blake and Grant
Paul, Alec, Colby, Daniel, Easton, Marshall and Parker

Tucker, Grayson, Parker, Ryan, Blake and Grant
Kyleigh, Alec B., Paul, Alec F. and Colby
Rylee, Bailey, Austin and Gracie
Sarah, Makayla, Emily B., Emily R. and Reagan
A better picture of Reagan

Opening presentsThat was it! Paul loved having his friends celebrate his birthday with him!

No comments: